Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, and my sewing studio
















Though if you even remember me, it may seem that way.
How are all of you doing? I have not even had the chance to check your blogs, so...Nancy, did you ever get my info? I've sent it, just making sure.
We've often talked about our sewing studios, and I took photos of mine to share with you, so here they are. I tried taking them around the room as you turn one way to the other, but I've noticed that when I post them on here, they don't go into the order I intend. Well, here it goes......





Oh yeah, what do you think of the paint job? This room used to be our DD's, and she painted it thus, just a few weeks before she moved out. My sweety offered to repaint it, but I didn't have the heart to ask him to work that hard so soon, so.... there it is.





Blessings,





Linda

2 comments:

LiahonaGirl said...

Hi Linda. I don't know why your e-mails aren't getting through, because the gmail address is good. Please try my other e-mail address:
nancy dot allen @ comcast dot net (remove the spaces and convert the "dot" to "."). I don't want any webbots to be able to interpret this as a real e-mail address.

Q @ JAQS said...

HI - I haven't visited your site before, but the background picture seems to have some things that are blocking the text of your posts....FYI.

BTW - that's a very playful color :).