Friday, April 20, 2012

The Liebster Award

                                              Oh, my goodness, two posts in one day. 
                                                         Something must be up!
                                                            Well, something is. 
                                             I have received the Liebster Award!! 
                                                            Thanks to Katie.            
                                               http://katieandkwilts.blogspot.com/ . 
                                     It's a really fun award which recognizes blogs with less than 200
                                           followers, but you still find interesting,  for recognition.  




                                               Thank  you so much, Katie, for this honor.
Now it's my pleasure to pass this on. 
I'm not so good at this linking thing, but here it goes.


This gal is Nancy, and she surely deserves a following.  One of the things which drew me to her is we have have same taste, and I love her quilts.  In our blogging discussions, we discovered that we both have BOMS from the same small quilt store in rural Pa.and we both live quite far from there.  Actually, I've never visited the store.  Nancy is soon to be published.  Check her out!!


Ok, first, someone tell me why this isn't purple.
This blog is obviously written by 3 Mennonite sisters who quilt.  They are very creative, and I learn alot from them.  Meet them soon, you'll be glad you did.  Oh, now it's purple.  Go figure.


This is Edna.  I enjoy her because she says, forget perfection, and get some tops quilted!!  I wish I had learned that years ago, I may not have the WIPS I now do.  At least I'd like to think so.



This is Sheila.  If you think I don't post often, she's less than I am!!  But she is fun when she does. And besides, we have the cat hair dilemma in common!


This gal is Beth, and I know her personally.  Not only is her blog interesting, but she's a wonderful woman, and a very talented long arm quilter.  I'm sure if you visit Beth, you will be glad you did.

Now what? you ask. 
 This is what happens next.

1) Post about your win on your blog.

2) Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.

3) Copy and Paste the award to your blog.

4) Present the award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.

5) Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

I think this is fun.  I hope you do too.
Happy Liebster Awarding!
Blessings,
Linda

PS.   I just want to say that I've just spent 10 minutes trying to get to layout in a pleasing manner, and I can do nothing with it!!  Like a South Florida bad hair day!!  My apologies.








No comments: