Thursday, January 30, 2014

So, here's the deal
I made myself a promise at the beginning of 2014.  
It's not a resolution, I don't think we, well at least I, take them seriously enough.
I won't break a promise to myself.  
This is it:
I am going to finish one UFO every month this year.  
I am going to dig it out of the pile, buy whatever I need
and
FINISH IT!!
I can see your all-knowing grin from here!

Well,
so far,
so good.  
Here is the first finish of 2014.

I bought a couple charm packs and a bit of yardage to go with it a long time ago.
I  love the purple, green and the leaves. and the dragonflies.
But when it came to piecing with it, I really wasn't interested in doing anything spectacular with it, so I decided to try making blocks which required very little if any cutting of the charms.
This is what I came up with.

It's done,
and I like it.

TA DA!

Now to choose the February project!!
What are you working on?
Linda

2 comments:

Linda said...

p

John'aLee said...

Oh good for you! I am so proud of you! The quilt is beautiful.