Tuesday, January 26, 2010




Good Tuesday morning


I have some pictures as I promised. These are the fabrics I'm using to make the Valentine table runner. I love the heart splash one, and he one that looks like heart balloons. Which one is your favorite?
And the top picture is one of the blocks I've made with them. There are four blocks, and I have yet to decide if I want to sash between them or not. If I do, I'm thinking of using the pink. I've always used a fabric with more contrast for sashing, but this seems to call for something different. What do you think?
The block is from Marsha McCloskey's book, Block Party. For me, using a book like that instead of a pattern, opens up the creative possibilities.
Now, I need to get that scrapbook finished for the precious grandaughter's first birthday. It's my first attempt, and I'm having a blast.



No comments: