Monday, January 25, 2010

Well, it's Monday. Thought I'd get to the laundry and cleaning, but my darling is home today, and mentioned cutting the grass. I don't see the sense in cleaning when he's tracking in grass and such. So, I ended up working out there with him.
The cold snap we had two weeks ago, 30's is quite low for Fla, damaged alot of what we have been growing. One flower bed is on the North side of the house, and the 30 mph winds made everything really unhappy. Needless to say, the weeds thrived, as usual. Five large, black plastic bags later, most of it looks much better now. I still have a couple flower beds to do, later, gator.
I finished the 4 blocks I'm making for the Valentine table runner. I used fat quarters, and I think the fabric is a Clothworks line. I'll get pictures of both on here tomorrow, as well as the picture of the wall hanging I made for that precious grandaughter of ours. Do you have grandchildren? There are no words, don't you agree?
Drop me a line, I'd love to get to know you,

No comments: