Friday, March 19, 2010

Good things

Just wanted to stop by and say HI, I haven't forgotten you all. Our two youngest spent the night here last night, and I'm up before everyone, I think it shall be waffles for breakfast.

Our youngest, her hubby and baby came in yesterday from 2 hours away to go to a hockey game. They get greatly reduced prices on 5th- row- behind -the -goal tickets, we joined them. The game went in to a shootout, we lost, but the baby was with us. She's 13 months old, and went to sleep with all that noise!! Only babies, right?

Our middle daughter, who lives 45 minutes away came over after school, and waited for us to come home, so we stayed up late, eating and laughing. These are the moments I live for!

Today, they won't all be here too late, and my hubby and I may get to the quilt show. Yes, he will go with me, and appreciate the work he sees. If we dont' go today, then I guess tomorrow. I will try to get pics, and report back something wonderful.
Have a blessed day,
Linda

No comments: