Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hi My Quilting Friends,
We are back from visiting our grandbaby. It had been 6 weeks since we'd seen her, the longest we've ever gone, seemed like an eternity! Just watching her refreshes me, one of God's gifts in my life. Grandbabies bring such joy.
Who are you rooting for today? We are cheering for the Colts. The game is here in South Florida, and boy are the roads crowded!
I have cooking and such to do since some people are coming over later. My DH will be making ribs, a man's chocolate, I think. And I'll do some chili. Promised myself that I'd make a German Chocolate cake, cause I'm jonesin' for one. We'll see how devoted I am later.
Are any of you attending Super Bowl quilting classes? I'd love to see pics of your super bowl quilts.
Have a blessed day, and I hope we all get in some real sewing time this week.

2 comments:

Judy said...

We were rooting for the Colts too.... :>( It was a pretty good game, though.

Linda said...

Good to hear from you, Judy. Taking a break from the scrapbook.
what did you think of the ads?