Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Home again and a few pics




Hi Everyone,


We are back from the birthday party. We had so much fun, and she is a riot. She just screams out loud with delight, then gives a kiss. I am totally putty in her hands. I always knew I'd be this way.


Her mom loved the scrapbook, I brought it home with me to add the birthday page. Mom also loved the quilt and sundresses. I still have one more to make, with a barrette, of course. I'm using the yo-yo form that are a heart or a flower to make the barrettes. Target has little barrettes that have a "rubber" on them so they won't fall out, and I'm sewing these to the flower/ heart.


BTW, she has a new Michael's near her, and OMG does it have fabulous beading and scrapboooking departments. Just excellent, wish our nearest one was like that!


The pics are of a block I'm making to use up antique repros. I must, I must, decrease that stash!!
That doesn't rhyme, does it? Well, you get my drift =)
Missed you guys..


Linda

1 comment:

LiahonaGirl said...

Linda - I'm glad you had such a great visit. I was hoping to see pics of the grandbaby too! But the quilt is great. Love those reproduction fabrics.
Nancy