Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hi
Well, I think I may have found what I'm going to do with all those scrap cuts I mentioned making a post or two ago. Over on Moose on the Porch Quilts, she's advertising a BO-every two weeks :) Sampler which will use Jelly Rolls. Doesn't that sound interesting, fun and stash-busting? Go check it out! Here's the link http://www.moosequilts.com/ When you get there, go to her blog.
Got out to the local quilt store today and bought a little yardage to finish the Valentine table runner I'm working on. I did choose to use the pink in between the blocks. I'll get it finished this next week. Tomorrow we go to visit with our grandbaby, so no sewing for a few.
The last two days, I finished 2 more pages for her scrapbook. Needs to be done before her birthday, 2 weeks away. Wish me luck!
Have a blessed day...
Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like one very busy lady. I enjoy being busy, to being bored. Love your Hawaiian quilt, aren't those hard to make?

Thanks for your blog list. I found the prettiest cross stitch pattern from Bountiful Heirlooms. I find the best blogs that way.

Visiting from Quilting Bloggers.

Blessings,
Jilly

Linda said...

Hi Jilly
Thanks for following and commenting. I was taught to keep busy, and I think it's my nature anyway.
I agree, I find the best blogs on other blogs. I love what Bountiful Heirlooms has to offer.
I love to do all sorts of handwork, hand appliqued quilts are my favorite. I'm constantly drawn to them, like I need more to do!! Loving the work, I don't find it hard, but it takes time. I don't want to bore you, but if you want more info on making a hawaiin quilt , let me know, and I'll share more.
Blessings
Linda