Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi Everyone,
I planned to post yesterday, but the day ran away with me, and here it's Monday.
Yesterday was a fun family day. I made sauce with meatballs, I'm Italian, and that's what we do on Sundays! Our middle daughter came over, and we feasted. These type of days, I love.
I have not been in the sewing room much at all this week. Been hard at work on the scrapbook I'm making for our one and only grandaughter's first birthday in a couple weeks. I've never attempted this before, but it's all about her first year. I find it to be like quilting with paper, so many of the same design principles are applied, and the paper's are so colorful and diverse, that they are as fabric to me. I suppose most of you have done one? One thing I've learned, I certainly could get quite involved with this, it's lots of fun.
Today, I shall start with getting the laundry under control, make soup for dinner, and see what the day holds. Maybe a few in the sewing room. What are you doing today?

No comments: