Friday, January 7, 2011

Another Day, another...

I went back into the studio today, after being out all morning grocery shopping and such. It was time to crawl under tables and get that stuff out of there! Since I'd cleaned out the boxes in the closet, there was shelf space, and some of the stuff under the table could go on said shelf. The room looks so much better without junk on the floor!!
In one bin from under the table, there was clothes which need mending. Did I mention I hate to mend and hem?? Well, a couple items were my daughter's, and I put them on her bed. Angie walked out with them, and laughed, saying how long they'd been missing. She "thought" they needed fixed, so I told her she's a big girl now, and can do the job. I don't think she even cares about them anymore.
Moral of the story....if you let that stuff stay hidden long enough, it won't ever have to be done. :))
I think tomorrow morning, we'll be heading to garage sales. If I find anything cool, I'll share it with you. It seems we find lots of guy stuff all the time, men seem to part with their tools, but rarely have I found any sewing, crafting stuff. Oh wait, I just unloaded a bunch. And I can find my way around my studio again. Guess it's a good thing I can't find someone else's leftovers!!
Blessings,
Linda

No comments: