Saturday, January 8, 2011

Satisfied Saturday

When I first started blogging, I made Saturdays Satisfied Saturdays. As I got lazier and lazier, I neglected that entry. Let's start this again.
This week, I ...
managed to do lots of organizing, obvious from previous posts. Now my DH is trying to get me to put all sorts of things in the empty space I created. Don't think so!! I want to try to make more space if I can.

actually stayed on top of all the little chores which are easy to let slip, which means I was personally organized as well.

raked leaves, a chore I adore!!

used up the leftover fabric from the wee one's pjs, meaning less scraps to deal with.

hoed the garden to keep up with the weeds, which never ever die no matter what here.

finished reading Firefly Lane, a book I enjoyed, and think you will too.

What are you satisfied with this Saturday?
Blessings,
Linda

2 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

That does sound like a satisfying day! You got a lot accomplished. I was so satisfied to sit and stitch today that I never got out of my pj's. I seriously can't remember the last time I did that without being terribly ill.

Have a great week!

Linda said...

Hey Terri,
:)
I didn't get it all done in one day! Not sure I was that productive in one day when I was younger!! but last week was a good one. Hopefully this one will see that much accomplished too. Of course, if I get a chance to play,all bets are off.
Staying in my pjs is a wonderful thing. I'm glad you got that opportunity to take care of you, it feels so good. Like you, I had to be next to death to do that, but not anymore. It's not that I do it often, but I don't pressure myself like I once did. Ah, the wisdom that comes with age.
BTW, I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
Thanks for commenting,
Linda