Monday, January 3, 2011

A new start

This Christmas quilt is one of my favorite. I love th combo of red and green. Made this a few years back from a fat quarter pack, I think was Judy Rothermel's. At least I'm sure I bought the pack at a quilt show, from the booth/store in Ohio that is associated with her.


Hi Everyone,


For the umpteenth time, I'm going to be a more faithful blogger, including pictures!!!


We had a wonderful weekend at our daughter's. One of my nephews was there as well, along with our second daughter and boyfriend. I liked it that our kids didn't feel like they'd had the holidays till we could get together. I'm sure all you moms feel the same way, and it's uplifting when you see your kids get it too.


Of course, we are always refreshed when we get to spend time with our grandaughter. Seeing the new life grow, and explore just makes me smile like nothing else. She'll be two in Feb. and had her mom's personality. Mom was a people person, easy-going, never really a problem, even through her teen years. Her two older sisters had done it all by then!


Today, I cut out these potholders. I think they're pretty cute, and will make good Valentine's gifts for our girls. They're at the top of the page. I still can't set the pics where I want them. Another thing to master.
Have a great week,
Blessings,
Linda



No comments: